Paddles Player Agreement
This agreement is entered into between the undersigned (“the Player”) and Chicago Portagers LLC (“the Team”). This agreement details the obligations between the Player and the Team and constitutes a membership agreement between the Team and the Player.
- Player acknowledges that the sport of lacrosse is inherently risky, and agrees to hold Team harmless from any injury sustained in any Team activity, which may include, but is not limited to, games, practices, clinics, tournaments, and workouts. Player agrees not to bring any claim or proceeding against the Team or any of its coaches, employees, representatives, agents, officers, or managers for any injury, loss, damage, or liability Player may suffer as a result of participating in a team activity.
- Player shall pay any team fees or dues in a timely manner.
- Player agrees to abide by the Code of Conduct. Failure to abide by the Code of Conduct, both on and off the field, may result in termination of membership from the Team.
- Player agrees to play to the best of his ability and obey the rules of the game.
- Player shall strive to obtain and maintain his best physical condition, and acknowledges he is healthy enough to participate in Team activities, which include strenuous physical activity. In the event of illness or injury, Player shall notify Team as soon as possible.
- Player agrees not to participate in Team activities while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Player grants a non-exclusive, perpetual license of his image and likeness to the Team for the purposes of marketing, promotion, and monetization.
- Player further agrees to obey all reasonable directions of coaches, employees, representatives, agents, officers, or managers of the Team relating to Team activities.